Saturday, December 29, 2012

THE HARDER STYLES!

This is some of the newer Hardstyle/Jumpstyle/Hard Dance I've found recently. ENJOY!
(I'll be posting my favorite classic hardstyle songs at some point as well)

Zany - Dance!
(I dont think I've ever heard a track jump quicker into the main drop than this song, but shit its good! haha)



Dr. Rude - Electronic Gangster 
(THAT REAL OG ELECTRONIC SHIT lol)



Toneshifterz & Code Black - About The Music (Original Mix)
(THIS SONG IS THE TITS. LISTEN TO THIS ONE NOW.)



The R3belz - Genesis
(Oh yea... killin it.)



MANY MORE AFTER JUMP!!!



Zaitek - Artifact
(Such unique noises in this one. So so sick.)



Luna & E-Force - Masterclass
(Talk about epic. These guys always DESTROY)



Outlander - Fire
(Tons of dub noises in this song, SO DAMN SICK)



Noiseshock - Dynamics of Music 
(Never heard of Noiseshock before, but this one is keeping me movin!)



Juized - World of Dreams
(This name makes me laugh everytime i see it haha, i keep saying 'Jewzd' lol. In any case, this one is dope!)



DJ Issac - Ease My Mind
(One of the best trance vocal samples. Epic.)





Arkaine - Aevus 
(Never heard of Arkaine either, but after this one you better be sure Ill be looking out for them more)



Brian NRG - Believe 
(Another new artist for me, but once again fuckin KILLED IT!)



The Prophet - Mindkiller
(Now The Prophet is definitely one of the most well known names in Hardstyle worldwide, if you dont know why, take a listen haha)



Dr Rude - Bounce The Roof Off
(Found another sick jumpstyle song from Dr Rude.)



Pat B - My Darkest Hour
(Very dark song, but it brings the heat!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any feedback/recommendations/suggestions here! Feel free to send over music submissions & demos as well.