Friday, December 28, 2012

Savant.

I enjoyed so much of what I found from Savant, that I just had to make a post dedicated to him. From Dubstep to Electro, Trap to Hip Hop, Metal to Disco, I literally think I heard it all on this guys soundcloud.

Be sure to support Savant on facebook and soundcloud (Links Below) and purchase whatever music this guy doesnt give you for free.

Savant Social Media Links:
FACEBOOK
SOUNDCLOUD

Here are my favorites:

Savant - Mother Earth
(When I first clicked on a Savant song, I expected something along the lines of Dubstep... Wrong.)



Savant - Mastermind



Savant - Wade in Water
(This one is only on his soundcloud)

https://soundcloud.com/aleksander-vinter/savant-wade-in-the-water


Armand Van Helden - Into Your Eyes (Savant Remix)



Pharoahe Monche - I Shot The Mayor (Savant Remix)
(Ridiculous Trap/Hip Hop Beat haha)


MANY MORE AFTER JUMP!!!



Savant - Overkill
(Metal/Dub Craziness)



Savant - Shake The Room



Savant - Technodrome 



Savant feat. Kiatzuki - Trevor 



Kelis - Milkshake (Savant Remix)
(What more reason than the title do you need to listen to this one? haha)



Savant - Psykick
(This is some crazy Psy-Trance, so if you enjoy Infected Mushroom, throw this on haha)




Timbaland - Dont Hurt It (Savant & Svanur Kidnap Remix)
(This one is just fucking AWESOME)





Savant - Ninur 
(If you enjoy video games, you should enjoy this Dubstep original from Savant. Tons of familiar noises from classic games!)



Savant - Starfish
(Very bouncy glitch hop song, but you just cant help but keep moving to it)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any feedback/recommendations/suggestions here! Feel free to send over music submissions & demos as well.