Wednesday, June 5, 2013

[Part 1] 6/5 Music Updates

This update is so long over due, I cant tell you guys how sorry I am for the extended break I took from updating the website. I've been really busy trying to get my summer in order, looking for jobs and dealing with financial issues. Im very pleased to say that my music downloading did not stop the past couple weeks, so I am loaded full of stuff to share. Without any more delay, here is the first of many updates to come :]


Will Sparks - The Viking 




Crookers & Digi - STIAAH! 




Stanley Ross - Disco Bitch


Barbara Tucker - Wanna Dance With Somebody (The Cube Guys Mix)



Benga - Open Your Eyes (The Prototypes Remix)





MANY MORE AFTER JUMP!!!




Bar9 - 1983


Chris Schweizer, Tomas Heredia - Darksiders




Mark Knight - Your Love (Original Mix)




Maguta - Dark Road




Burn The Disco - Dreams




Kid Kenobi - Freak Funk (Orkestrated Remix)




ABX - No Headroom (Fast Foot Remix)




Zomboy - Run It




Tim Berg - Alcoholic (CAZZETTE's Trapleg Mix)




The Black Ghost - Forgetfulness (Keith & Supabeatz Remix)


Kicks N Licks - Afterhours


Showtek - Slow Down (Dubsef's Festival Trap Remix)





PART 2 COMING SOON!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any feedback/recommendations/suggestions here! Feel free to send over music submissions & demos as well.